10 September 2014
Pre najnovšiu challenge Papero Amo som vymyslela takéto zadanie: na layout použite maxi fotografiu! Je to trend, ktorý myslím ešte stále v scrapbooku letí, tak skúste aj vy! Navyše sa môžete do súťaže zapojiť a vyhrať :) Viac info v článku PA.
09 September 2014
18 August 2014
I was really complimented when Jessy Christopher asked me, if I wanted to be one of her tagged scrapbookers! If you haven't heard about this blog hop yet - it's kind of a different blog hop, where you answer some questions - so that others can learn a bit more about you - and then you tag three other girls to continue the blog hop.
Jessy is one awesomely talented scrapbooker with a beautiful and clean style - exactly what I love! Her instagram feed is so cool, too! She is just so inspirational! :)
Thanx again for tagging me Jessy, here is her blog hop post - and here I go with my answers! :)
1. What am I working on right now?
SO many things at the same time! But let's talk about scrapbooking :) I have completed quite a few projects this past week that need to be edited. Here are some sneeks:
2. How long does it take me to create a project?
If I really want it to be unique and beautiful and everything, it takes me up to two hours. If I finish my layout in less then an hour I'm usually not very happy with it...
3. What are my favourite things to create with at the moment?
If I don't count my all time favourite white textured cardstock and tissue paper, I would say: vellum paper, enamel dots and fabric scraps!
4. How does my writting/creating process work?
My creating process starts with getting inspired - usually Pinterest and also Studio Calico gallery are my great sources of inspiration. Then I put some music on (I even have some "crafty" playlists on youtube! :D ) and start creating. I don't know how to describe my creative process - I think it's always different. I just play around with the photo and layers and embellishments :)
Then there's writting - I really hate that part. I mean, I keep my blog active even if I don't post regularly, but I just get SOOO distracted each time I have to write a blog post! (I interrupted writting this one about twice already...haha). So let's move to another question :D
5. How do I become inspired and stay inspired?
As I've said already, Pinterest and SC gallery are my greatest sources of inspiration. I just go through the pictures and sketches, color combos etc. Sometimes i watch some process videos on youtube - even if the result is not particularly appealing to me, watching other people create always gets me in the mood to scrap :)
And how do I stay inspired? Well, I guess I don't :D If the inspiration goes away I just watch more videos, haha.
6. What is my signature style?
White and bright. Pastel colors, tissue paper, sewing. I like the messy look - but still organized somehow... weird right? :)
Pheeew! Done! Now I'm really curious to see what these three ladies that I'm gonna tag will tell us :)
1. Laura from La Mar de Scrap - I discovered her thanx to Magda Mizera, when we were in Magda's spotted scrapbookers of the week (that was so cool!) I immediately fell in love with her style - not only because it's so clean and light, but because there's also another thing I love about her style - the way she uses the black color. And her project are still so bright and clean... I don't even know how to explain - just go and have a look! :)
2. Kathleen from Scattered Confetti - her pages are so yummy, colorful yet not too much ... just perfect! I always get inspired by going through her online galleries, such as Elle's Studio or Studio Calico - her layouts are just lovely - color combo, composition, journaling... there's always something that will catch your eye.
3. Kristinka from Handmade by Sheley - I wanted to bring this blog hop to my country as well and I've picked Kristinka. She makes not only scrapbooking layouts but lots of sweet and cool projects from paper - and I'm not talking only about cards, but stuff like little handbags, cookbooks and so much more! Her style is feminine, bright and sweet :)
Thanx for joining in the fun girls!
12 August 2014
11 August 2014
This is how Jimmy - my brother's dog that he adopted from a local shelter last year - waits in front of my room. The journaling says: "No, you can't sweet darling, 'cause I'm sure that you're gonna chase my bunny". That's why my room becomes my kitty's and bunny's shelter when they come round :) He's pretty much active and such a crazy dog! (but so devoted, thankful and such a sweetheart as well :)
This page was created for organizatorka.sk. It is a slovak site that sells pretty crafting and scrapbooking supplies - mostly in vintage style but I was able to get some lovely papers and other stuff that fits my style and got a box full of beautiful goodies about two weeks ago.
Here's what I got:
2. white lace
I played a LOT with the circle punch from docrafts and created a garden party lights inspired background that I LOVE :) I've used Prima Marketing's "Delightful" paper pack and - of course - some tissue paper, book pages and fabric for layering. White thickers are from AC of course ;)
More projects to come, lots of beautiful papers and goodies are waiting to be used! :)