Hellooo! I have a quick yet useful tutorial to share with you today that I've made for Papero Amo last week. A pretty shopping pad for your fridge to beautify your kitchen :)
1. Gather your supplies. We're gonna need: a notepad, piece of cardboard, magnet (missing in the picture), hot glue gun, a 12x12 scrapbooking paper, alpha stickers and some embellishments.
2. Remove the front page from the notepad and cut it as seen on the picture below:
3. Cut the cardboard accordingly - so there's enough space for the notepad and some embellishments on the top o f it:
4. Cut a piece of scrapbooking paper - slightly larger that the cardboard, so you can "wrap" the cardboard into the paper.
5. Add a piece of scrapbooking paper to the back so it looks good, too :) Glue the magnet on the back side.
6. Add a stripe of washi tape over the top of the notepad so it looks prettier and glue it on the cardboard.
7. I've decided to add some alpha cardboard stickers and embossed them with the gold embossing powder from Tsukineko.
8. Add the alphas and some embellishemnts (pink bakers twine from Whisker Graphics and a white paper flowers from Prima Marketing in my case) and voilà :)